1. With your permission, what data Traum International gathers, we can capture, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
Personal data refers to any details concerning a known or identifiable human person; examples include: identity information (name, number, physical and email address), website data (location, IP address, history of cookies and RFID tags), health, mental and genetic data, biometric data, racial data, cultural data, ethnic data, political views, sexual preference, tagged images as well as:
- Details you submit to us when you register with our website;
- Details you provide on our website when you complete your profile;
- Details you provide to us when using the services on our website or when using those services (including time, duration and service use patterns);
- Details concerning any purchases you make of our products and/or services or any other transactions you make through our website;
- Details found in or linked to any communication you send to us or via our website (including contact material and linked metadata); and
- Some other personal information you want to give us.
2. How we collect your data
Most of the data we obtain is generated directly by you; when you do, we process the data:
- Registration to Traum International website account (Nursing-Jobs.in);
- Complete a Traum International customer survey voluntarily or provide input via e-mail.
3. How Traum International uses your data:
Personal information sent to us via our website will be used for the purposes described in this Policy or on the related website pages. We may use your personal information to:
- administer our website and business;
- Customize our web services to your needs;
- Enable your use of the services on our website;
- Provide information and use of your profile to groups and associations that you are a member of;
- Send you commercial correspondence, not for marketing;
- Send you relevant email updates you have requested;
- Send you our email newsletter if you have requested it (if you no longer need a newsletter, you can contact us at any time);
- Send you marketing communications concerning our company that we believe may be of interest to you, by post or by email or similar technology (you can tell us at any time if you no longer need marketing communications);
- Provide statistical details about our users to third parties (but those third parties would not be able to identify any particular user of these details);
- Deal with inquiries and concerns you have made concerning our website;
- Keep our website secured, and discourage fraud;
- Verify conformity to the terms and conditions for the use of our website.
Traum International may send the data to credit rating agencies during order processing and may use the resulting details to avoid fraudulent purchases.
If you request personal information for publication on our website, the information will be published and otherwise used in compliance with the license you give us.
Your privacy settings can be used to restrict posting your details on our website and can be changed using the website's privacy controls.
We do not provide your personal information to any third party for direct marketing or any other third party without your express consent.
4. The Privacy of Children
The website, applications, and services of Traum International do not target children under the age of 16 and are not designed to attract them.
Traum International does not knowingly collect any registration details from users who indicate that they are under the age of 16, without the permission of a parent responsible person for that child.
We may require the consent of an adult with parental responsibility for children aged 13 to 16. Children will also receive an age-appropriate privacy notice, and their data will be subject to enhanced protection.
Children under the age of 13 will be removed from registration until detected.
5. How do we store your data?
Our company stores your data securely through Cookiebot, a GDPR-compliant scanning and monitoring device that records browser cookies with the consent of users.
For twelve (12) months, our company will hold your info. After this time has expired, we will delete your data via the automatic 18-month renewal test performed by Cookiebot, should you choose not to agree again.
Traum International would like to give you information about our products and services that we think you would enjoy, as well as those of our partner companies and affiliates.
If you have agreed to receive ads, you can always opt-out of marketing messages at a later date.
Sharing Information with Third Parties for Advertising and Other Promotional Purposes
We may be using third-party service providers to target and distribute some of the advertisements you see on the Web.
The right to opt-out shall extend to all marketing communications given by Traum International.
If you wish to use your opt-out privilege, please visit our subscription center.
7. Disclosing personal information
We disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, qualified consultants, agents, suppliers or subcontractors whenever reasonably appropriate for the purposes set out in this Policy.
We may disclose your personal information as required for the purposes set out in this Policy to any member of our group of companies (meaning our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and all of its subsidiaries).
We may disclose your personal information:
- In so far as we are allowed by law;
- In conjunction with any legal proceedings underway or prospective;
- To define, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others to prevent fraud and reduce credit risk);
- To the buyer (or prospective buyer) of any company or asset which we sell (orcontemplate); and
- Any person whom we reasonably believe can request the disclosure of that personal information by a court or other competent authority where, in our reasonable opinion, that court or authority may fairly be in a position to order the disclosure of that personal information.
8. We will not offer your personal information to third parties except as provided in this Policy.
9. International data transfers
The information we obtain may be collected, processed and transmitted to each of the countries in which we work to enable us to use the information in compliance with this policy.
The personal information you post on our website or send for publication on our website can be available worldwide, via the internet. We cannot prohibit third parties from using or misusing this information.
10. Retaining personal information
This section sets out our policies and procedures for data protection which are intended to help ensure that we meet our legal obligations regarding the preservation and deletion of personal data.
Personal information we collect for that reason or purpose shall not be kept for longer than is appropriate for that purpose or for that purpose.
We must maintain records (including electronic documents) containing personal data, irrespective of the other provisions of this section:
- In so far as we are required by law to do so;
- If we conclude that any current or prospective legal proceedings can apply to the documents; and
- Creating, practicing or protecting our civil rights (including supplying information to others for fraud prevention and credit risk reduction).
11. Securely storing your information
We will take appropriate technological and operational care to ensure that your personal information is not lost, misused or changed.
You agree that the transmission of information over the Internet is inherently dangerous, and we cannot guarantee the protection of the data transmitted over the Internet.
You are responsible for keeping safe the password that you use to enter our website; we do not ask for your password (except when you sign on to our website).
A cookie is a text file placed on your computer to collect standard information about the Internet log and the actions of visitors. When you visit our websites, we can automatically collect information from you through cookies or other similar technologies.
What types of cookies do we use?
Cookies can be either "persistent" cookies or "session" cookies: a persistent cookie will be saved by a web browser and will remain active until its set expiry date unless the user has removed it before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser closes.
Usually, cookies do not contain any information that identifies a user directly, however personal information that we store about you that be connected to information that is stored in and collected from cookies.
Our website uses both session and persistent cookies.
How to manage your cookies?
You can configure your browser to not allow cookies and if needed, the following steps detail how to delete cookies from your browser. Some of the features of our website may not work in a few cases due to certain removals of cookies.
Deleting cookies can adversely affect the usability of a variety of websites.
13. Updates and amendments
14. Third-party websites
Our website includes hyperlinks to third party websites and descriptions of those.
We have no authority over third-party privacy policies and practices and are not responsible for them.
15. Data protection contact
The website is the ownership of Traum International.
Under the various Traum International sites, all autonomous data controllers are operated by the same data privacy team. Any exercise of GDPR rights or data privacy concerns from different geographical locations can all be guided to the same communication as mentioned below.
Our principal place of business is at Consultancy.